Lunes, Oktubre 8, 2012

MY REFLECTION


        My learning in the 2nd Grading Period are: I learn how to apply the HTML tags. I learn also how does the worldwide web. I learn who is making the web standards. And I learn also what is tag is tag attributes and its examples. I learn also what is mark-up tags , basic html, most essential web standards, html files and others .
          The problems that I have encountered are when the internet has not connected. It has low power so I can’t work on my blog. Also when our teacher did not meet us but we have our scheduled class.
          I can address these challenges by trying and trying. Because there is not bad in trying
          Moving on, I will study hard so that I will know better in the next grading.


4 (na) komento:

  1. just study hard.. keep trying your good attitude...

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Yeah!!!that's true...keep it up...godbless

    TumugonBurahin
  3. study hard girl and make it on the top!:-)

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Hi. study hard makes people on the top. Keep on being a nice people. Good luck and God bless.

    TumugonBurahin